100 Women Calgary has 4 meetings a year. Our intentions are to ensure the duration of each meeting is no longer than one hour. Below is an outline of the structure of our meetings with timeframes to ensure we remain on schedule.
- Meetings will start promptly at the time outlined on the invitation. (Start times can vary). We encourage everyone to arrive 15 minutes early for sign-in.
- Register/Sign In (each Woman will take a Vote Card upon signing in).
- Welcome/Introductions and Guest Speaker intro as applicable (5 Minutes).
- Selected Charity from previous meeting Thank You & Cheque presentation (5 Minutes).
- 3 Random Charities are drawn.
- 3 – 5 Minute presentations of chosen organizations (15 Minutes Total).
- Vote and Count – (10-15 Minutes) – Women take a 10 minute refreshment break.
- Announce Winner and write cheques (to be handed in at registration table on way out).
- Door Prize Winner Announcement’s.
- Photo opp with previously selected charity.